Achieve up to:
discrepancy in panel dimensions (1mm)
ft/min (167m/min) high-speed scanning
and bigger sander defects (4mm)
IT's ALL ABOUT Peak performance
Machine vision achieves reliable and consistant results in quality control and grading. It also enables new benchmarks for face grading, edge density, tongue & groove profiles, paper & foil overlays.
How can it help you?
Vision systems can be set up at various points to monitor, inspect and grade OSB, including:
- Quality inspection for defects on face and back
- Dimensional scanning for width, length and squareness
- Checking for sander defects or rough/broken edges
- Edge scanning for low density and delamination
- Paper/foil overlay and wrinkles
- Chip and glue mix distribution and consistency
- Tongue-and-groove fit
- Collecting data on defect trends to isolate production line problems
Want to know more? Contact us
In the ever-evolving machine vision industry agile trends like machine-learning and artificial intelligence point the way.